Power Distribution Unit
Configurable 200 kW HV PDU to safely carry power to the electrical grid
The PDU is a user-configurable HV power distribution unit. In one single robust and compact unit it can connect HV devices such as DC-DC, AC-DC, DC-AC, fuel cells, chargers or super-capacitors. This reduces the drawback of the large bend radius of power cables. The PDU is equipped with safety protection on each input or output and can handle a current of up to 500A at voltages up to 1000V. Cascade connections can be used to connect several PDUs.
As each application is specific, this product is designed and manufactured according to the needs of the user. This design is based on the integration of standard technological building blocks qualified by TRONICO. For each request, TRONICO helps you to define and design the optimised product for your application.
Control, settings, measurement data and data logging are available via a CAN 2.0B bus. All power supply operations are safely monitored and an HVIL generator is integrated inside the PDU. This ensures a high level of safety functionality for critical applications.
- Composed of up to 5 generic PDU cells
- Passive or active protection
- Power supply up to 1000V with 500A (200kW)
- Isolated security controls for contactor pairs of 500 A power, self-testing
- Integrated HVIL circuits & integrated active interlocks
- Measurements and sequences monitored by Isolated CAN 2.0B connectivity
- Integrated data logger and user programmable memory with access via CAN messaging
- Adaptable fuse, pre-charge, filtering and protection components
- 19'' form factor available and assembly synergy according to your mechanical configuration
- Liquid cooling
- Power distribution monitoring
- Electric vehicles, chargers
- Loads and sources of connection/disconnection